Arduino LilyPad ATmega328P
Arduino LilyPad / LilyPad Arduino is a microcontroller board designed for wearables and e-textiles. The LilyPad Arduino was designed and developed by Leah Buechley and SparkFun Electronics. It can be sewn to fabric and similarly mounted power supplies, sensors and actuators with conductive thread. The board is based on the ATmega168V (the low-power version of the ATmega168) (datasheet) or the ATmega328V (datasheet).
- Lilypad is Wearable e-textile technology
- Able to connect a Li-Po battery
- On-off switch to save power
- Can charge the batteries through the JST socket
- This is LilyPad – the main board consisting of an ATmega328 with the to 5V.
- The latest version of the Arduino LilyPad supports automatic reset for even easier programming.
- The back side of the LilyPad is now completely flat! We now use a surface mount programming
connector to keep the header from poking through.
- This version of the Arduino LilyPad now uses the new ATmega328 at 8MHz. 0016 supports the Pro Mini 328/8MHz/16MHZ.
- Use this setting when using this new LilyPad 328.
Arduino LilyPad ATmega328P DESCRIPTION
The Arduino Lilypad is a board that has an Atmega328 loaded with the Arduino bootloader, this board has as few external elements as possible in order to keep this board small and simple.
Lilypad is part of the Wearable technology or “wearable” technology, it has large and wide connectors in order to be sewn on clothing or fabric, there are many Input / Output accessories to be used with this Lilypad such as accelerometers,
some of these items can even be washed.
ATmega328 Operating voltage:
2.7V – 5.5V Input voltage (recommended):
2.7V – 5.5V Digital input / output pins: 14 (6 can be used as PWM) Analog input pins:
6 DC current for each input / output pin:
40mA Flash Memory:
16KB (2KB used by Bootloader) SRAM: 1KB EEPROM:
512B Clock frequency: 8MHz
Visit our HomePage for more products https://lk-tronics.com/
Arduino Uno visit https://lk-tronics.com/product/buy-arduino-uno-srilanka/
More Information on Arduino Open Source https://www.arduino.cc/
Now Delivery Around Sri-Lanka