MAX30205 MTA Human Body Temperature Sensor
The MAX30205 temperature sensor accurately measures temperature and provide an overtemperature alarm/ interrupt/shutdown output.
This device converts the temperature measurements to digital form using a high-resolution, sigma-delta, analog-to-digital converter (ADC). Accuracy meets clinical thermometry specification of the ASTM E1112 when soldered on the final PCB. Communication is through an I2C-compatible, 2-wire serial interface.
- High Accuracy and Low-Voltage Operation Aids Designers in Meeting Error and Power Budgets
- 0.1°C Accuracy (37°C to 39°C)
- 16-Bit (0.00390625°C) Temperature Resolution
- 2.7V to 3.3V Supply Voltage Range
- One-Shot and Shutdown Modes Help Reduce Power Usage
- 600μA (typ) Operating Supply Current
- Digital Functions Make Integration Easier into Any System
- Selectable Timeout Prevents Bus Lockup
- Separate Open-Drain OS Output Operates as Interrupt or Comparator/Thermostat Output
- 1 x MAX30205MTA Human Body Temperature Sensor
There are no reviews yet.