USB to TTL CP2102 UART Module 6Pin Serial Converter Adapter Module 3.3V/5V
The USB to TTL CP2102 UART Module 6Pin Serial Converter is a high-quality device designed to convert USB signals to TTL signals. This module is equipped with a CP2102 chip and features a 6-pin serial converter. It is an ideal solution for those who require a reliable and efficient serial communication interface.
- Brand new and high quality.
- PCB Dimensions: 26.5mm * 15.6mm
- PCB Color: Black
- Weight: 4g
using a new chip factory in 2013 CP2102 with a self-recovery fuse. In the event of an accidental short circuit, it can effectively protect your computer USB port and Downloader with three LEDs: power indicator, data reception indicator, data transmission indicator, and working status with 3.3V and 5V dual power output pin leads to all sorts of useful with reset signal output, etc. directly to the FOR ARDUINO board Promini download!
- Supported operating systems: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/7 OS-9 OSX-Windows CE Linux 2.40 or later
CP2102 its high integration, built-in USB2.0 full-speed function controller, USB transceiver, crystal oscillator, EEPROM, and asynchronous serial data bus (UART), supports full-featured modem signals, without any external USB device. CP2102 with other USB-UART adapter circuits works similarly to the PC through the driver’s USB port into a virtual COM port in order to achieve the purpose of expansion.
- 1. included USB transceiver, without external circuit device
- 2. includes a clock circuit, no external circuitry is
- 3. includes a power-on reset circuit
- 4. Chip 3.3V voltage regulator output voltage can be
- 5. Meet the USB2.0 specification requirements
- 6. SUSPEND pin supports USB suspend state
- 7. asynchronous serial data bus compatible with all handshake and modulation controller interface signals
- 8. Supported data format is 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, and parity bits
- 9. connotation 512 byte receive buffer and 512 bytes transmit buffer
- 10. Supports hardware handshaking or X-ON/X-OFF