Laumas W100 Weight Indicator (Made In Italy)
|Model Name/Number||Laumas W100|
|Power supply and consumption||(VDC) 12/24 VDC +-10%; 5 W|
|No Of Load Cells In Parallel and Supply||max 8 (350 ohm); 5 VDC / 120 mA|
|Linerity / Analog Output Linearity||< 0.01% F.S.; < 0.01% F.S.|
|Thermal Drift / Analog Output Thermal Drift||< 0.0005% F.S./ Degree C; < 0.003% F.S./Degree C|
|A/D Converter||24 bit (16000000 points)|
|Measurement Range||+-39 mV|
|Max Sensitivity Of Usable Load Cells||+-7 mV/V|
|Max Conversions Per Second||300 conversions/second|
|No. Of Decimals / Display Increments||0/4 / x 1 x 2 x 5 x 10 x 20 x 50 x 100|
|Digital Filter / Readings Per Second||10 levels / 5/300 Hz|
|Digital Inputs||N. 3 – optoisolated 5 – 24 VDC PNP|
|Serial Ports||RS485, RS232|
|Baud Rate||2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 115200|
|Humidity (non condensing)||85%|
|Storage Temperature||-30 Degree C +80 Degree C|
|Working Temperature||-20 Degree C +60 Degree C|
|Optoisolated Analog Output||0/20 mA; 4/20 mA (max 300 ohm); 0/10 V; 0/5 V; +-10 V; +-5 V (min 10 kohm)|
|Relay Outputs||N. 5 – max 30 VAC, 60 VDC; 150 mA|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
Load cell resistance measurement (use a digital multimeter):
- Disconnect the load cells from the instrument and check that there is no moisture in the cell junction box caused by condensation or water infiltration. If so, drain the system or replace it if necessary.
- The value between the positive signal wire and the negative signal wire must be equal or similar to the one indicated in the load cell data sheet (output resistance).
- The value between the positive excitation wire and the negative excitation wire must be equal or similar to the one indicated in the load cell data sheet (input resistance).
- The insulation value between the shield and any other cell wire and between any other cell wire and the body of the load cell must be higher than 20 Mohm.
Load cell voltage measurement (use a digital multimeter):
- Take out the load cell to be tested from underneath the container, or alternatively, lift the container support.
- Make sure that the excitation of two wires of the load cell connected to the instrument (or amplifier) is 5 VDC ±3%.
- Measure the response signal between the positive and the negative signal wires by directly connecting them to the tester, and make sure that it is comprised between 0 and 0.5 mV.
- Apply load to the cell and make sure that there is a signal increment.