MAX30102 Heart Rate and Pulse Oximeter Sensor
6mA Max Consumption
50Hz – 3200Hz Sample Rate
18-bit ADC resolution
A module datasheet can be found here.
- MAX30102 is (Heart rate sensor Sri Lanka) an integrated module of heart rate monitor biosensor. It integrates a red LED with an infrared LED, a photoelectric detector, an optical device, and a low noise electronic circuit with ambient light suppression.
- MAX30102 uses a 1.8V power supply and an independent 5.0V power supply for internal LED. It is used in wearable equipment for heart rate and blood oxygen acquisition and detection. It is worn on fingers, earlobes, and wrists.
- In addition, the chip can turn off the module by software, and the standby current is close to zero, so that the power supply can always maintain the power supply state. The collected data can be transmitted to Arduino, KL25Z, and other microcontrollers for heart rate and blood oxygen calculation. owing to its superior performance.
- The chip has been widely used in some mobile phones of some brands. Compared with the previous product MAX30100, MAX30102 integrated glass cover, which can effectively eliminate external and internal light interference, with the best reliable performance.
The MAX30102 is integrated pulse oximetry and heart-rate monitor biosensor module. It includes internal LEDs, photodetectors, optical elements, and low-noise electronics with ambient light rejection. The MAX30102 provides a complete system solution to ease the design-in process for mobile and wearable devices.
The Heart Rate Sensor Srilanka operates on a single 1.8V power supply and a separate 3.3V power supply for the internal LEDs. Heart Rate Sensor Srilanka. Communication is through a standard I2C-compatible interface. The module can be shut down through software with zero standby current, allowing the power rails to remain powered at all times.
- Heart-Rate Monitor and Pulse Oximeter Biosensor in LED Reflective Solution
- Tiny 5.6mm x 3.3mm x 1.55mm 14-Pin Optical Module
- Integrated Cover Glass for Optimal, Robust Performance
- Ultra-Low Power Operation for Mobile Devices
- Programmable Sample Rate and LED Current for Power Savings
- Low-Power Heart-Rate Monitor (< 1mW)
- Ultra-Low Shutdown Current (0.7µA, type)
- Fast Data Output Capability
- High Sample Rates
- Robust Motion Artifact Resilience
- High SNR
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature Range
Included in the package: