PIR sensor – hc sr501
PIR sensor allow you to sense motion, almost always used to detect whether a human has moved in or out of the sensors range. They are small, inexpensive, low-power, easy to use and don’t wear out. For that reason they are commonly found in appliances and gadgets used in homes or businesses. They are often referred to as PIR, “Passive Infrared”, “Pyroelectric”, or “IR motion” sensors.
- Operating voltage range : DC 4.5-20V
- Static current : <50uA
- High level output : 3.3V / low 0V
- Trigger mode : L unrepeatable trigger / H repeated trigger (Default repeating trigger)
- Delay time : 0.5-200s (adjustable) can be produced range 0.1 seconds – a few minutes
- Blocking time : 2.5s (the default) can be produced range 0.1 seconds, tens of seconds
- Induction angle : <100 degree cone angle
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MORE INFO | MORE PRODUCT IN OUR SHOP
There are no reviews yet.