ESP32 CAM Module OV2640 Camera Bluetooth Wi-Fi Board
The ESP32-CAM has a very competitive small form factor camera module that can operate independently as a minimum system with a footprint of
only 27*40.5*4.5mm and a deep sleep current of up to 6mA.
ESP-32CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR
wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals and other IoT applications. It is an ideal solution for IoT applications.
ESP-32CAM is packaged in DIP and can be directly plugged into the backplane for quick production. It provides customers with a highly reliable connection method and is convenient for use in various IoT hardware terminals.
- Voltage: 5V
- Current: 2A
- Dimensions: 2.7x4cm/1.06×1.57inch (Approx)
- Color: As pictures show
- Quantity: 1pc
- Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for application processors.
- Main frequency up to 240MHz, computing power up to 600 DMIPS.
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4M PSRAM.
- Support interfaces such as UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC.
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras, built-in flash.
- Support image WiFi upload.
- Support TF card.
- Support multiple sleep modes.
- Embedded Lwip and Free RTOS.
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP working mode.
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss one-click distribution network.
- Support secondary development.
- 1* ESP32-CAM module
- 1* Camera Module OV2640 2MP
- Note- without antenna