5V 16 Channel Relay Module Interface Board (With Optocoupler)
- Each 5V 16 Channel Relay Module needs 15-20mA driver current.
- Uses two 8-channel ULN2803APG darlington arrays chip to control relay module.
- This is a 16-channel relay module interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of
- microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipments with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
- The working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
- Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- Working voltage: 5V
- Channel: 16 channels
- Item size: 17.6 * 9 * 1.7cm / 6.93 * 3.54 * 0.67in
- Item weight: approx 240g / 8.47oz
- Package weight: approx 251g
- 1PCS x 16-Channel Relay Shield Module with optocoupler LM2576 Power supply for Arduino
Sinhala YouTube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYHut9XpMH8
More Relay module products, Visit – https://lk-tronics.com/product/5v-4-channel-relay-module/