Li-ion Lithium 18650 Battery Charger 12.6V 20A
Li-ion Lithium 18650 Battery Charger is a useful ….
- Product size: 59 * 20 * 3.4mm
- Product weight: 4.3g
- Charging voltage: 12.6V – 13.0V
- Continuous discharge current (upper limit): 20A (if the cooling environment is bad, please reduce the load current for use)
- Continuous charging current (upper limit): 10A
- Standard version: applicable to electric drills with starting current below 40A and power below 65W.
- Enhanced version: applicable to electric drills with starting current below 60A and power below 100W.
1: Three 15C-20C power batteries or six 10C-15C power batteries are required to successfully start the electric drill (ordinary 18650 cannot start the electric drill!!!).
2: Wiring 0V, 4.2V, 8.4V, 12.6V in strict accordance with the diagram, and do not intentionally short circuit.
3: When the load with brush motor is used, a non-polar capacitor (withstand voltage above 25V, capacity 10uF-100uF) must be connected in parallel at the positive and negative terminals of the motor to prevent the reverse peak voltage generated by the motor from interfering with the protection board or breaking through MOS tubes.
Note 4: When three groups of batteries are connected in series, please ensure that the voltages of each group of batteries are the same. If they are different, please fully charge each group of batteries separately and then use them in series… During the discharge test, the group of batteries with fast voltage drop is the poor battery.
For some customers with poor electronic foundation, please explain: Never mix good batteries with poor batteries! The capacity/internal resistance of the three batteries should be as close as possible! (The service effect of two good batteries one poor battery=the service effect of three poor batteries).