XBee Explorer Xbee USB Mini Adapter Module Board
Bee Adapter is a compact USB to serial adapter equipped with BEE (20pin 2.0mm) sockets. With integrated FT232RL IC, It can be used for programming or communicating with board which basic For Arduin but without USB interface,like Sniffer Nano. On the other hand, you may connect your PC to various wireless applications via the BEE compatible modules.
The Adapter also could support XBee interface.
- Usage 1: PC via a USB cable directly connected with XBee adapters
- Usage 2: Bluetooth Bee configure or use as a data-transmission
- Uses 3: For ARDUIN BOARD PRO MINI Downloader
- XBee-setting support software X-CTU
- Easily connected to a PC via mini USB cable
- BitBang mode ready
- USB 2.0 protocol
- 3.3V and 5V IO compatible
- 3.3V and 5V dual power output