MQ-135 Air Quality Sensor Module Ammonia Sulfide Harmful Gas Detection Module
M0135 gas sensor sensitive material used in clean air, low conductivity tin oxide (Sn02). When present in the environment pol pollution gas sensor, and conductivity sensors with an increase in air pollution in the gas concentration increases.
Using a simple circuit can convert the change in conductivity of the gas concentration corresponding to the output signal
MQ135 ammonia gas sensor, sulfide, benzene vapor high sensitivity, smoke, and other harmful monitoring will also be ideal. The sensor can detect a variety of harmful gases, it is a low-cost sensor for a variety of applications.
Can be used for home and factory gas leakage monitoring devices, suitable for liquefied petroleum gas, butane, propane, methane, smoke, etc
1. Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TIL signa
2. The switching signal has a DO (TTL) output and analog output AQ.
3. TTL output valid signal is low. (Low-level signal when the output light can be
directly connected to the microcontroller or relay module
4. Analog output voltage with a higher concentration of higher voltage
5. There are four screw holes for easy positioning.
6. Has a long life and reliable stability
7. Rapid response and recovery characteristic
Input voltage: DOSY Power consumption ( current ): 150mA
DO output © TIL digital 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
AO output:0.1-0 .3 V ( relative to pollution ), the maximum concentration of
a voltage of about 4V
Special note: After the sensor is powered, needs to warm up around 20S, measured data was stable, heat sensor is a normal phenomenon because the internal heating wire, if hot is not normal Wiring
VCC: positive power supply (5V)
GND: power supply is negative
DO: TTL switching signal output
A0: analog signal output
After the sensor is powered, needs to warm for about 20S, measured data becomes stable, heat sensor is normal