LM2596 Buck Converter Step Down Power Module
DC-DC Buck Converter Step Down Module LM2596 Power Supply is a step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving a 3-A load with excellent line and load regulation. These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V, and an adjustable output version.
The LM2596 series operates at a switching frequency of 150kHz, thus allowing smaller sized filter components than what would be required with lower frequency switching regulators.
This device is internally compensated to minimize the number of external components to simplify the power supply design.
- Module Properties: non-isolated constant voltage module
- Rectification: non-synchronous rectification
- Input voltage: 4.5V-35V
- Output Voltage (Less than input): 1.3V-30V
- Output current: 3A maximum
- Conversion efficiency: 92% (maximum)
- Switching frequency: 150KHz
- Output ripple: 50mV (maximum) 20M-bandwidth
- Load regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage regulation: ± 2.5%
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C
1 x LM2596 DC-DC Buck Converter Step Down Module.