Libre Computer Single Board AML-S905X-CC (Le Potato) 2GB 64-bit Mini PC for 4K Media
- Interface: 4 x USB2.0
- Intergrated Feature: IR Receiver
- ROM Capacity: None
- Memory Capacity: 2GB
- Model Number: AML-S905X-CC
- Demo Board Type: ARM
- Brand Name: L
- Origin: Mainland China
- Certification: CE,FCC,RoHS
- Processor: 1416 MHz none
- Graphics Coprocessor: Mali-450MP
- Operating System: Linux, Android
- Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.9 x 1 inches
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Voltage: 5 Volts
- ASIN: B074P6BNGZ
- CPU: Quad-Core 64-bit ARMv8 Cortex-A53 CPU with NEON and Crypto Extensions
- Libre Computer Single Board LATEST SOFTWARE SUPPORT: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS and Raspbian 11 support with hardware-accelerated video playback and 3D graphics. Upstream software stack featuring the latest Linux 6.x with open source graphics and video libraries. UEFI support with GRUB sofware behaves like PCs. Direct first software support and community hub for third party help to get started. Video tutorials on YouTube for commonly asked questions.
- COMPATIBILITY AND EXTENSIBILITY: Great RPi alternative with same form factor as Pi 3 Model B for re-use with existing cases and power supplies. Identically designed 40-pin header enables hardware re-use by maintaining same pins for functions like SPI, I2C, PWM, UART, and more. Powerful GPIO wiring tool, libretech-wiring-tool, is available on Github that can quickly toggle GPIOs and dynamically control dtoverlays for faster design, testing, and learning.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LOW POWER: AML-S905X-CC performs faster than a Pi 3 B+ while using half the power. It is designed with power optimizations to increase sustained performance under load and reduce failures due to input voltage and current. It is one of the first SBCs to support 4K multi-codec hardware decoding and features a highly performant OpenGL ES 2.0 GPU for accelerated 2D/3D.
- FASTER CPU AND DOUBLE THE MEMORY: Quad 64-bit 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53 Processors, 4K Ultra HD ARM Mali-450 750MHz GPU, 2GB of High Bandwidth DDR3, 4K 60FPS High Dynamic Range Display Engine for H.265 HEVC, H.264 AVC, VP9 Hardware Decoding and more. The top performing SBC in its price class.
- OPEN SOURCE COMMITMENT: Libre Computer collaborates with software partners to create upstream infrastructure, drivers, and libraries for open-source projects such as Linux and u-boot that power our products. This enables us to support the latest software innovations created by the community and ensures that our products have the necessary security and software performance innovation for long term support.
Supported Operating Sytem Images:
1 x Libre Computer Single Board AML-S905X-CC
|Processor||1416 MHz none|
|Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||4|
|Brand||Libre Computer Project（L）|
|Operating System||Linux, Android|
|Item Weight||2.39 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.8 x 2.9 x 1 inches|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Flash Memory Size||2 GB|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|