Buy mBot Educational Robot Kit
- Low cost, easy-to-run robot kit for kids to get hands-on experience about graphical programming, electronics, robotics.
- All-in-one solution for robotics learning and designed for STEM education.
- Graphical programming inspired by Scratch 2.0.
- Build a wall avoidance robot or a line follower robot with musical tones.
- Download Free App to control mBot, then you can play football or bot fight!
Description: Robot Parts and kits
mBot is an Educational kit for beginners and children to get hands-on experience about graphical programming, electronics and robotics. It is an all-in-one solution for robotics learning and designed for STEM education. Compared to the previous version, mBot V1.1 comes with a casing specially designed for protecting main control board. Meanwhile, the casing is atomized to safeguard children’s eyes from the glare of the onboard LED.
The ball omni-directional wheel of previous version is replaced by a mini nylon caster wheel that performs better when moving to any direction and dramatically reduces the little clack sound
caused by a steel ball. Contains 38 assembly parts that can be assembled in 10 minutes and color-labeled RJ25 ports for convenient wiring, making sure more time can be spent on
programming and creativity.
mBot is all about fun and creativity. It comes with various basic pre-assembled options, including obstacle-avoidance car, line-following vehicle, remote control car, and can be used in multiple games like balloon bursting game, soccer playing, sumo, and etc. Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, connect with mBot via Bluetooth or 2.4G (by different version), this
easy-to-assemble mBot provides infinite possibilities for you to learn STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
System & Device Requirements
1) iOS 7 or above
2) Bluetooth®4.0 or above*exclude iPad®1, iPad®2, iPhone®4 or
1) AndroidTM2.3 or above
2) Bluetooth®2.0 or above
There are no reviews yet.