Analog TDS Water Conductivity Sensor
This equipment can be used for the measurement of general household water quality.
Generally, the tap water TDS is within 100 (about 90 in Shenzhen) and the purified water is within 10.
The compatible TDS sensor is used to measure the TDS value of water. The TDS value can reflect the cleanliness of water and can be applied to water quality testing in the fields of domestic water and hydroponics.
TDS probes cannot be used in water above 55 °C.
The TDS probe should not be placed too close to the edge of the container, as it will affect the display.
The head and lead of the TDS probe are waterproof and can be immersed in water, but the connection interface and the signal adapter board are not waterproof. Please pay attention to use.
- 1. Wide voltage operation: 3.3~5.5V
- 2. 0~2.3V analog signal output, compatible with 5V, 3.3V two control systems
- 3. The excitation source is an AC signal, effectively preventing probe polarization
- 4. Waterproof probe for long-term immersion in water
- 5.compatible, easy to connect, plug and play, no soldering required
- Signal adapter board:
- Input voltage: 3.3~5.5V
- Output signal: 0~2.3V
- Working current: 3~6mA
- TDS measurement range: 0~1000ppm
- TDS measurement accuracy: ±10% F.S. (25°C)
- Size: 42*32mm
- Module interface: XH2.54-3P
- Electrode interface: XH2.54-2P
- TDS probe:
- Number of probes: 2
- Overall length: 83cm
- Connection interface: XH2.54-2P
- Color: White
- Other: Waterproof probe
- 1 * TDS signal adapter board
- 1 * Waterproof TDS probe
- 1 * Analog sensor line