PowMR 20A PWM Solar Panel Battery Charge Controller12V 24V
- Built-in industrial microcontroller.
- Large LCD screen, all parameters adjustable.
- Full level 4 PWM charging management.
- Built-in short circuit protection, open circuit protection, reverse connection protection, and overload protection.
- Rated voltage: 12V 24V automatic
- Application: Solar energy system controller
- Current: 20A
- With a timer and light sensor, it can be used in solar lighting systems.
- Only suitable for off-grid PHOTOVOLTAIC solar systems.
- For 10A 12V PV systems: 120W solar panels, 12V lead-acid batteries, 21V for maximum input voltage
- For 20A 24V PV systems: 240W solar panels, 24V lead-acid batteries, 42V for maximum input voltage
- Before installing the battery for the first time, ensure that the battery has enough voltage to enable the controller to identify the battery type.
- Battery cables should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
- The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL
- It does not work with nickel-metal hydride, lithium-ion, or other batteries.
- Charge regulators are only suitable for regulating solar modules. Do not connect other charging sources to the charging regulator.
- Connect the battery to the charging regulator – positive and negative. If a 12V battery is detected, it will display 1; If a 24V battery is seen,
- Connect the PV module to the regulator – positive and negative.
- Connect the user to the charging regulator – positive and negative.
- The reverse order applies when unloading
- The improper sequence will damage the controller!
Available in 20A 30A 40A models
If your battery is 12V, the maximum solar panel input is 25V 240W
If your battery is 24V, the maximum solar panel input is 50V 480W
If your battery is 12V, the maximum solar panel input is 25V 360W
If your battery is 24V, the maximum solar panel input is 50V 720W
If your battery is 12V, the maximum solar panel input is 25V 480W
If your battery is 24V, the maximum solar panel input is 50V 960W
1 x 20A PWM Solar Panel Battery Charge
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MORE INFO | MORE PRODUCT IN OUR SHOP
There are no reviews yet.